Consign With Us
Do you have incredible treasures you no longer desire? Two 4 Tots and Love Your Style are frequently accepting new consignors. Consign them in a setting where it is appreciated and well cared for and turn it into extra spending money.
How it works
We accept items on a daily basis. A Two 4 Tots or Love Your Style account will be set up for you with an account number and a contract. Please allow 2-3 days to tag and price your items.
We can’t guarantee acceptance of all designer apparel and accessories. Our choices are determined not only by our requirements, but also by our knowledge of our shoppers’ preferences and our existing inventory. Considering these requirements will give you a better chance of having your items accepted. Note: We do not rent any of the merchandise in our store.
- Contact us to inquire about what season we are currently accepting as we
take the season ahead for submissions.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE FRESHLY LAUNDERED AND BROUGHT IN A TOTE – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The things we don’t take will be set aside for you to take home or will be donated with your permission.
- Presentation counts! WASH THE CLOTHING & COMPLETELY DRY IT! If necessary, iron the clothing item in order to make the best impression.
- Items must be freshly laundered within 3 – 4 days before dropping off.
- Items with excessive wear or stains will not be accepted.
- A .15 handling fee will be charged for items sold.
- Consignors may receive 50% of our selling price by check or consignor credit. No payment is received until after an item is sold.
- All items are subject to markdowns or seasonal clearance sales at the discretion of management. The consignment split will be on the final selling price.
- Two 4 Tots and Love Your Style are not responsible for loss of consigned articles through fire, theft, vandalism or natural disaster.
- Checks may be picked up between the 10th and 20th of every month.
- In-store credit may be used at any time.
- Freshly laundered (preferably in an unscented detergent).
- Children’s dress clothing should be on hangers.
- Free of any stains, holes or excessive wear.
- All buttons, snaps and zippers in working order and closed.
- Children’s shoes should be like new. They must be free of scuff marks and no excessive wear.
- All toys must be disinfected.
- In like-new condition, clean and in good working order.
- Toys with multiple parts should not be missing any pieces.
- Battery-operated toys should have working batteries installed.
- If you have the original packaging, please bring it in.
- All smaller pieces must be together in a plastic bag.
- All baby products must be disinfected
- Strollers, backpack carriers, high chairs, bouncy seats, saucers, etc. should be thoroughly cleaned and in resale ready condition before they are brought in.
- Please check the wheels of the strollers for excess dirt etc. and make sure fabric is free of noticeable stains.